Monday, July 26, 2004

100 things

damnit! i am a somewhat slow typist; i finished the 1st 25 the other night and blogger wouldn't blog so i lost it all. which brings me to #1....
 
1)  i usually learn the hard way
2)  i crave the interesting
3)  i don't like olives or fish
4)  i prefer ranch to ketchup
5)  i'd like to emigrate to canada cause they serve gravy with fries
6)  i like to make up words
7)  like fantabulistic and
8)  herpagohnasyphyllaids
9)  i like to smoke, and i do
10) i don't drink often
11) i am an especially obnoxious drunk person
12) i can't hold my liquor
13) must travel to: pompeii, italy
14) must avoid at all costs: Texas
15) my husband is prettier than me :) 
16) i love to take photos
17) i need a digital camera
18) i've been arrested once, when i was 16
19) i can't run very fast :P
20) the only jewelry i care for is rings...on toes, in ears, on fingers
21) i shave my legs, but not my armpits
22) i shaved my head last summer
23) i think i have nerve damage from rubbing my head too much
24) i have booger paranoia (bat in the cave?)
25) the softest part on my body is my upper, inner arm ( feel yours)
 

1 Comments:

Blogger driids said...

in regards to the gravy on french fries things - that's only back east, and by that I mean Ontario, Quebec, and those places on the Atlantic. Most of us just use ketchup, maybe mayo.

You can also get cheese on those gravy covered fries, that's called poutine (gotta say it with a french accent). It's not bad, but you can almost feel your aerteries clogging as you eat it.

good then,

driids...

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home