Wednesday, July 14, 2004

For the tired masses...

I am going to include here my pc first aid kit. When I was stuck in the mud, having had all sorts of viruses and spyware and trojans, these are the programs that healed me. Done with Kazaa? Learned your lesson the hard way? Click here for a Kazaa remover
Also, this is a link for a free program called Spybot: Search and Destroy. It removes most of the nasties, but not always all of them, so other programs are a good idea.
SpySweeper is another one I use to back up Spybot. What one won't remove, the other generally will.
When you do find a little bugger, this is a library of all of the known ones (I guess) but either way you can learn more about your problem.
And to cut this short, this last one is an online virus scan that's free, I have more stuff to try if none of these fix it...let me know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home