Thursday, July 15, 2004

peppermint coffee

I have been drinking peppermint coffee for a week now. Someone gave it to us and I know why they did, now. I am about to freak out. I enjoy foofie, flavored coffees once in a while, but come on...peppermint is a whole nother deal. After i brushed my teeth this morning, instead of the coffee washing the taste of toothpaste out of my mouth, the peppermint coffee just intensified the refreshing flavor, which you know, if i wanted my mouth to taste refreshing, i would quit smoking (hahaha). And being how today is rent day, you can bet that i don't have a dimeto go getanyother variety. I think that peppermint coffee should be avaliable ONLY during the holiday season so as not to ruin that silly little bit of excitement i would have had had i been drinking peppermint coffee in the snow, at Christmastime. And that's all i have to say about that....:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home