Tuesday, January 18, 2005

get a fucking job you piece of shit.....and I met a Weird Lady

Links

Well, i'm going back into the automotive customer service deal. It should be better this time cause I'll be working for Honda instead of BMW, and Honda just has less pissed off people. They didn't pay 50,000 dollars for a car that sucks,so they are generally in better spirits. They also changed the dress code since I was there so now we can wear jeans EVERYDAY! Thank goodness. But sitting through a week of training is pretty excruciating.

The snow is melting today...it didn't budge from 19 degrees for like 5 days, then we wake up yesterday and it's 45 degrees. I came out into the living room that morning thinking that Michael had started a huge fire for me or something cause I didn't wake up in the middle of the night freezing my assss off, groping around for another blanket. But nope, it's just warm outside.

I didn't used to think that 45 degrees was warm, but a couple winters over here has changed my perspective.

So I was cooking at this burger joint a couple months ago. My good friend-girl worked there with me. Most of the people there were lacking basic intelligence and common sense....for instance: the other cook there is this 40 year old dude with the mentality of a fifteen year old boy. He tried to tell me once that Advil and ibuprofin were not the same thing. He tried to tell me that Detroit Lake was not a man made lake, and that in fact, there were NO man-made lakes in Oregon..... Well what's up with that big fucking DAM you drive by you fucking retard!!!! He also worships Bon Jovi, and his trademark saying was(he seriously said this to me like 25 times in the three months I worked there)"Bon Jovi can slow down a song, and sing it to give it a whole new meaning" and he would get teary-eyed just talking about it. This guy doesn't have alot to do with my whole point, but you could understand why I quit, right?

Anyway, there was also this seventeen year-old boy who I really got along with. He's just a really good kid...he's smart and has tact and is interested in learning things(which was the opposite of everyone else there). I met his mom, and she first struck me as a little weird...kind of intimidating, but more weird in a way I just couldn't put my finger on. Everyone said she was a weird lady, but we got along okay, and I thought that she was probably just socially retarded and came off wrong alot. My honey is kind of like that.

So i started working for her. She had a couple cleaning accounts. I started helping her clean the athletic club every night, and the laundrymat once in awhile. She was really easy to work for...she didn't follow me around and harass me. But it was hard to listen to her bitch about her kid's dad, and everything else. She is the kind of lady who is very bitter, and only sees things one dimentionally. I also started to see what an overbearing mother she was. If one of her kids didn't get a requested day off, she'd come down and bitch at our boss. If one of them didn't have enough hours, she'd come down and bitch at our boss. Her poor son....he was a very non-confrontational kid, and would get really embarrassed, but was helpless.

So one night were cleaning the athletic club, and she corners me(I swear she did) and asks me who I get my smoke from. I say, "Oh, just a friend in Bend", and she starts harrassing me..."Come on, I've been smoking pot for 25 years, I'm no narc..." and just like totally pressuring me. I was so angry at myself for telling her because I didn't want to, and I had been too weak to say no....I totally let her bully me, and that pissed me off. So I told her. The person in question happened to be my good friend-girl that I mentioned before.

So I get home from work that night and the first thing I do is call her, cause I felt icky about the whole thing, and I wanted her to know. She wasn't thrilled....since she was one of the people who told me that lady was weird, but it was no big deal. Then about a week later, this weird, stupid fucking lady goes up to my friend AT WORK and says, "I know what you do, and I won't tell anyone, but I really need an eighth." Oh my god. So my friend comes over after work, all upset cause this happened at work (keep in mind that the weird lady's son, who is straight edge, works there too, and this is not what my friend wants to be associated with at work), and because she had broken too. She didn't want to tell her 'yes' but she felt cornered and wussed out. (sounds familiar) And because she had already told her boyfriend that this lady was a freak, so she didn't want to come home doing business with the weird fuckin lady. So she ended up lying to her and saying that her boyfriend had a paranoid episode and got rid of it all, and gave her her money back. Which was fine, and worked out okay.

But this weird lady still owes me 40 dollars for cleaning.

A couple days after everything blew over, I went to bill collect her ass, so I could tell her just how immature and disrespectful I think she is. She didn't have my money, so I had to hold it all back. Then she lied to my face and said that my friend-girl had approached HER and jumbled the story all around. I couldn't believe that she was lying to me. She could have said something like:'sorry, i was jonesin real bad and fucked up' or something!!!!! So this was like two weeks ago, and she left me a message that since payday was a Saturday, and Monday was a holiday, she'd have my money this week. I stopped by there the day before yesterday, and she's still acting like nothing happened...is she just ignoring the good possibility that the other two of us ALREADY TALKED ABOUT IT? I mean, hello? So I am still waiting to tell her off. I am going to tell her that: 'everyone said you were a weirdo, but i gave you the benefit of the doubt cause i thought maybe you just come off wrong, but now i see that you are just a big fat-mouthed liar, and I believe now that everything you said about your ex was a lie, too, and (i have to fit this in there someplace) i feel sorry for your kids.'

So I don't know...my intuition was way off this time. I don't recall ever catching anyone lying to my face. I think I will go with the popular vote next time, just to see how that works for me. You can't be wrong everytime, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home