Thursday, March 17, 2005

A Chain Letter from Nx

Links


  • Edit-Me

  • 1. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? LeAnn
    2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? I'm actually not wearing any pants at this time...please try back later
    3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Barney (I actually feel really sorry for the kids on that show)
    4. DEAD OR ALIVE, NAME THREE PEOPLE YOU WOULD LOVE TO MEET: Liam Neeson (dressed as Quai Gon Jin, of course), Bill Maher, Bill Clinton
    5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a pot of coffee (it was thick enough to chew)
    6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pine Green
    7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? cold and windy, but dry at least
    8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? Erikka
    9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? hands
    10. SHOES YOU LOVE TO WEAR: leather, anything leather
    11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? better than yesterday, but nowhere near as good as tomarrow???
    12. FAVORITE DRINK? coffee
    13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? gin and tonic
    14. FAVORITE SPORTS? boxing, and only because of the sweaty men beating on eachother
    15. HAIR COLOR? I can't remember....just joking...that actually would have been true, but I shaved my head last winter, so now I know it's really brown
    17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no, they get too dried out when I get stoned
    18. TYPE OF VEHICLE YOU DRIVE: Chrysler Town & Country minivan...it's really quite nice, and no one thinks I can race them, but little do they know I have a V-6...hahaha
    19. TOP 5 FAVORITE FOODS: egg foo young, spring rolls, flied lice, BBQ Pork, and Cream of Sum Yung Guy...ha ha , if you know anything about me, you know that's a joke!!!
    20. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Napoleon Dynamite
    21. TOP 3 PET PEEVES: Letting someone into traffic only to see they're sportin' the George Bush bumper sticker, pee on the seat, my daughter jumping off of every piece of furnature we own.
    22. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? hell, no..I actually prefer it that way because if I'm interested I'll let you know...I hate being put in the position where I have to reject someone's amorous feelings....and this would be past tense, btw, as I am now happily stuck with the same one now FOREVER....
    23. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER? I like it if both can be melded together, but I really prefer scary movies
    24. WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER, FALL? summer and fall (yes, fall...the British are so odd...)
    25. HUGS OR KISSES?oooh, hugs, baby, but I mean like all out hugging, with the legs and the fingers and the toes
    26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationships, obviously
    27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate, the darker the better ( I always hoped I'd have an encounter with a big dark black stallion, but those days are over now, so I'll just have to imagine....)
    28. THREE ANIMALS YOU WANT TO OWN. I want a hairless kitty that must wear clothes so it doesn't freeze, I want a dog that doesn't eat, drink, piss, or shit, and a saltwater fish tank
    29. NAME 4 PLACES YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT: Pompeii, Italy...Gay Paree, India, and Las Vegas
    30. FIRST CONCERT YOU EVER WENT TO? The Grateful Dead...(mom didn't trust me to be left home alone when I was thirteen, so that's how that happened...woo, that's a good story, too....sometime I'll tell ya
    31. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? a small house on the outskirts of town with me, honey, Hazel, shitty kitty, and Jacob every other weekend
    32. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? ??school books...microbiology, at this moment, and you know, you're never really safe....they're everywhere....
    33. WHAT IS ON YOUR SCREEN SAVER AT HOME? photo album
    34. FAVORITE CARTOON? simpsons...hell yes, but Futurama runs a close second
    35. FAVORITE SMELLS: my honey's personal odor, nag champa, fresh cut grass, wet dirt
    36. SMELLS YOU HATE: diesel trucks, bad breath, fish, dirtweed
    37. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Bollocks! better get some coffee (thanks, Nx, btw, what does bullocks mean?)
    38. FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT THE SINGLE LIFE: ??? no one eating the food out of the fridge but me
    39. HOW DO YOU EAT AN OREO? the whole package at once
    40. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS BLOG? nobody...boo hoo...sooooobbb

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Marie
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Grey Cords
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? tappatappatappa – coworker typing, and qotsa
4. DEAD OR ALIVE, NAME THREE PEOPLE YOU WOULD LOVE TO MEET: Valentino Rossi, William Gibson, Jon Stewart
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Turkey sammich from deli at work
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? silver
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Sunny and a bit chilly
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? Some dang end user, don’t even remember what it was about, stopped caring when we hung up
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes, lips
10. SHOES YOU LOVE TO WEAR: big asskicking boots
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Sick, struggling against it, I want to get drunk 2night (st paddy’s)
12. FAVORITE DRINK? mocha
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Absolut Mandarin and 7, and most anything from Deschutes brewery
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Motorcycle racing, of course
15. HAIR COLOR? Strawberry blonde
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep, I want to get my eyes lasered, tho
18. TYPE OF VEHICLE YOU DRIVE: 1990 Honda Hawk
19. TOP 5 FAVORITE FOODS: crab puffs, the fried shrimp at Chopsticks (they wrap them in egg roll stuff instead of batter) fried rice, anything mexican, and butternut squash ravioli
20. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Napoleon Dynamite (hey, me too)
21. TOP 3 PET PEEVES: loud chewing, mouth breathing, cars in general
22. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Nope, not at all, what’s your phone number?
23. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER?skerry
24. WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER, FALL? Spring and fall
25. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? That’s a lame question…
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Mmmm godiva raspberry truffle ice cream. Can’t find it anymore
28. THREE ANIMALS YOU WANT TO OWN. A boxer, a red eyed tree frog, and a big pond full of koi in my backyard
29. NAME 4 PLACES YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT: I’d love to follow the MotoGP circuit for a year
30. FIRST CONCERT YOU EVER WENT TO? Skinny Puppy and Godflesh…truly shaped who I am today, and scared the hell out of me…got dosed for the first time, too
31. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Right now? Duplex in the “heart of Hawthorne” as my mgmt company puts it.
32. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? A fantasy series I read about 10 years ago and loved – the “Alvin Maker” series by Orson Scott Card. Also some Unix stuff that I am trying to make myself learn. Painfully
33. WHAT IS ON YOUR SCREEN SAVER AT HOME? Valentino Rossi doing a big wheelie on his new Yamaha
34. FAVORITE CARTOON? simpsons...Aqua Teen Hunger Force
35. FAVORITE SMELLS: jasmine, my bike’s exhaust, ionized air after a thunderstorm, some good green
36. SMELLS YOU HATE: musty old car, dried spit on skin, dead stuff
37. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I sing with the birds and get ready to ballet through the day. Yeah right. My bike wakes me up as I scream at some poor old bluehair Qtip doing 15 in a 30.
38. FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT THE SINGLE LIFE: nobody’s mess but mine. Ryan is veeeryyy clean, tho. I scored. Like seriously.
39. HOW DO YOU EAT AN OREO? the whole package at once –ha, me too
40. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS BLOG? nobody...boo hoo...sooooobbb

I had to just cause you said that. Ha. This is like only the 3rd one I’ve ever filled out in my life.

oh, this is amanda, I can't remember my password to log in. ha.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Custom Zippo - Some Gave All, Satin Chrome Zippo Lighter
lighter refill zippoThis custom Some Gave All, Satin Chrome design is a genuine Zippo product with the Bradford, PA stamp on the bottom of the lighter. All of our custom Zippo lighters come with the standard warranties, lifetime guarantees, orange warning seal and instructions. lighter refill zippo

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home